Automated Truck Scale Interface
Fully Automated Grain Kiosk
- By Using RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) we are able to identify and track deliveries of grain.
- RFID identification allows us to process that truck through a facility with accuracy.
- Drivers use the Grain Kiosk to identify the ownership of the grain they deliver.
- Drivers use the Grain Kiosk to weigh themselves into and out of a facility.
- By using the Grain Kiosk, we are able to reduce labor, increase accuracy and increase the number of trucks handled during a day.
- Drivers like to use the Grain Kiosk because it is easy to use and faster.
Vertical Outdoor Ticket Printer
The Vertical Outdoor Ticket Printer is equipped with a new class of kiosk printers. Housed in a weather proof environment-controlled-enclosure that will never rust or fade. This window based printer will work with any software program that will print to a Windows printer. Loading paper is extremely easy. A large roll means that your scale is able to operate for days without any maintenance.
- Keep drivers in the truck and process more trucks per hour.
- Reduces safety hazards.
- Prints full page 8.5” scale tickets. Prints graphics and logos.
- Driver profile determines the number of tickets printed. No button necessary just set and forget!
- Capture driver’s signature at the scale when using optional Outdoor Signature Pad.
- Capture driver and or truck image at the scale when using optional Camera Package
- Add an optional Noise Suppression Intercom System for crystal clear communication with the driver.
Support & Training
Our technicians will support your computers, printers, networks, routers as well as your software. Get a real support team, not excuses. Here are just a few advantages of our support package.
- Flat Rates-Never any per minute billing
- Customer Driven Updates
- Remote PC Control
- Grain Accounting
- References available upon request