- At the Scale: Each vehicle has a single RFID or bar code card.
- When a card is captured, ScaleTrac will start the ticket and capture gross weight
- When processing the sample, the driver scans the card, ScaleTrac opens the correct ticket to capture the grades.
- At the Scale the card is swiped (bar code) or scanned (RFID), the tare weight is captured and the scale ticket is printed.
- Optionally, an outdoor printer may be used to generate a scale ticket.
- ScaleTrac integrates with Truck Scales, Grain Cart Scales and Moisture Meters.