In addition to the automated kiosk we offer electronic form signing with or without document scanning.
- Used to process FSMA requirements.
- The FSMA Form is on screen for the driver to read and sign.
- Screen prompts for required questions for FSMA guidelines such as:
- Was your last load a prohibited item?
- How and when was the trailer cleaned?
- If the driver stated the trailer wasn’t clean they will not be able to proceed.
- The FSMA form is linked to the correct ticket/BOL.
- If you need to capture a wash ticket, bill of lading or origin ticket, the driver may place his document in the outdoor scanner. The Scanner will capture the necessary documents and store the documents in association with the scale ticket that is generated at that time.
- The signed FSMA forms are saved as a pdf on the server.